Semi Private Tour of Barcelona
125€ per person
⏱ 4 hours 🔈English, Spanish, German, French 📆 Mon – Sun ⭐️ ⭐️ Moderate Difficulty
- Discover Barcelona with our Semi private tour. Don’t worry about large groups and not being able to hear your guide. Enjoy the intimate atmosphere in small groups up to 9 people.
- Book now and take advantage of our Skip the Line entrance to the Sagrada Familia. Save precious time and explore Gaudi’s masterpiece.
- Get lost in the Gothic district and learn about how it inspired many artists from your expert local guide
YOUR TRIP STARTS HERE
✔︎ Small group of max. 9 people
✔︎ 4 hour expert 5 stars guide
✔︎ Skip the Line entrance to Sagrada Familia
✔︎ Metro ticket
✘ Hotel pickup/drop off
✔︎ Sagrada Familia
✔︎ Barrio Gotico
✔︎ St. Katherine’s Market
✔︎ Barcelona’s Cathedral
Before You Go, Remember To…
- Please be on time at the meeting point as you may miss the entrance time slot thus lose the tour
- Don’t forget to bring a copy of your voucher and a valid ID for security checks
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Please be aware that you will be visiting sacred sites, a proper attire is required. Be sure to cover shoulder and knees
Where? What? How?
We know that going on tours in large groups can become overwhelming and tiring. And we believe that when discovering Barcelona, one needs to do it in comfort. We want you to relax while enjoying the intimate atmosphere of a small group giving you the possibility to easily interact with your guide.
Your tour will start at the feet of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona’s trademark. Thanks to our exclusive Skip the Line scheme you won’t have to stand in line for tickets. Follow your guide, discover the majestic beauty of the church in its detail. Explore Gaudi’s masterpiece while learning about his art vision, a vision so big that its manifesto is yet to be completed. With its gravity-defying spires, it's light illusions played by the stained glass windows, and its extreme design, the Sagrada Familia will thrill any member of the family!
Gaudi is one of the protagonists of Barcelona. He shaped the city by decorating it with his fairytale-like buildings that later inspired another Spanish artist, Pablo Picasso. Picasso lived in Barcelona and created the Cubist movement as a result of the influence that the city had on his artistic view. The part of the city that inspire Picasso the most is the Gothic District known by the locals as the Barrio Gotico. Here your guide will enchant you with the legends that run deep in the walls and streets of the neighborhood. Follow your guide and travel back in time to the Middle ages, discover St. Katherine’s Market and Barcelona’s Cathedral, and become a Barcelona expert in just 4 hours.