Carefully read the terms here under as they define the conditions of access and use of the website
- Terms and conditions of use refers to the terms and conditions which regulate the use of this website by the user
- Services refers to the functions, devices, applications, information as well as other services accessible through this website.
- User refers to the person who utilizes this website.
- Website refers to all pages characterized by the domain REALBARCELONATOURS.COM
- Materials refers to any type of material or immaterial good which is rendered available through this website.
- Contents refers to messages, data, information, texts and multimedia material
RELATION BETWEEN REAL BARCELONA TOURS AND USER
When making a booking with Real Barcelona Tours (RBT), you agree to accept the booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. RBT reserves the right to change these terms & conditions without notice.
RBT offers the opportunity to purchase tourism-related products and services without registration. Each product includes the following features:
- Booking a specific tour/experience in the cities in which we operate
- Assistance from RBT staff, to the best of its abilities, from the moment you book until the end of the experience.
On purchasing a product/services provided by RBT, the user enters into an agreement with RBT whereby both RBT and any of its suppliers are not liable for any unforeseen circumstances.
We strongly recommend that guests arrange travel insurance to cover cancellations and delays due to circumstances beyond all control (e.g. inclement weather, strikes, seismic events, terrorism, war). All claims to reimbursements from insurance must go through the insurance provider and not through RBT or its affiliates.
If a site or attraction end up being closed due to force majure, including strikes and unforeseen closures, RBT will do its best to contact guests as soon as possible, offering a suitable solution in the form of a rescheduled tour, different service, or a refund (pending availability and at company discretion).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
Real Barcelona Tours is the exclusive owner of all brands, copyright, database rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights over the elements present in this Website. All material present on the Website is subject to copyright expressed in the form “ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY REAL BARCELONA TOURS”.
It is forbidden without, prior written authorization from RBT, to copy, modify, alter, publish, ditribute, sell or transfer any component of this Website.
RBT is the owner and administrator of the Website. The content available on the website unless otherwise mentioned, including text, graphics, photographs, videos, and logo is owned by RBT and protected by its copyright.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The user accepts that RBT, its respective directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to any loss or damage to the user’s or other person’s property, or the user’s or other person’s state of health, injury, or death.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the USER exempts RBT, its respective directors, employees, agents, and suppliers from liability for any loss, damage, proceedings, demands, claims and other legals costs, fees and expenses resulting from incidents which may occur during the client’s participation to the tour.
LEGAL LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
RBT will endeavour to resolve issues and disputes as defined by our Cancellation Policy, in an equitable and efficient manner. In all events, RBT cannot be held liable or responsible for any legal, medical, or other costs that might be incurred. In the event that an issue cannot be resolved to satisfaction of both parties, legal jurisdiction will be in Spain
Our cancellation and amendment policy applies once your reservation has been confirmed by RBT. A confirmed reservation means that RBT has advised you of the time and place of your tour and you have secured your reservation by providing Real Barcelona Tours a deposit or a full payment.
Please note that pre paid skip the line tickets are not refundable and are subject to full charge at the time of confirmation.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Real Barcelona Tours accepts payment via VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards, euros cash within the terms of Spanish legislation, or through PayPal. We do not charge any extra fees or commissions for credit card payments. We are not responsible for any charges or commissions applied by your bank.
In the case of private tours, a 20% deposit is required at the time of booking. The outstanding balance is to be paid 60 days prior to the date of the tour.
In case of group experience, we require a full payment at the time of booking.
In the case of VIP tours, a higher deposit may be required to confirm the service.
In case of no show, the remaining balance will be fully charged by Real Barcelona Tours on the credit card provided. This is due to the fact that we will be covering charges for the no show.
- Cancellation 8 days+ prior to the date of the tour: If a client cancels a reservation more than 8 days before the date of the tour, Real Barcelona Tours offers a partial refund and reserves the right to retain 15% of the total cost of the experience to cover charges of partners and suppliers.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior to the date of the tour: Real Barcelona Tours reserves the right to not offer any kind of refund in the case of a cancellation requested within a week before the date of the tour.
- Cancellation in case of reasons beyond Real Barcelona Tours’ control: In the case your booked tour needs to be altered or cancelled by RBT due to circumstances out of our control, Real Barcelona Tours will offer another tour for you of equal or greater value, and a partial or total refund will be considered.
RBT reserves the right to cancel or amend any of our tours at any time due to extenuating circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to strikes, natural calamities, and terrorism. Should this be the case, the client will receive a full refund or another tour of equal or greater value.
- No Show: In the case of a No Show (the client did not present himself at the meeting point the day of the tour), clients have no right to a refund, partial or total.
- Arriving late at the meeting point: If the clients arrive late, carrying a delay of 30-60 minutes, Real Barcelona Tours agrees to guarantee at the best of its possibility and availabilities, to cover the sights planned according to the itinerary of your tour. However, in certain periods such as High Season, Real Barcelona Tours cannot guarantee extra time with the guide/driver. For the success of your tour, we strongly advise you to show up on time at the designated meeting points as stated on your voucher to avoid any complications.
- To cancel or amend a reservation
The client may upgrade a tour at any time, provided he/she pays the difference between the original reserved tour and the new tour in accordance with availability.
In the case of a downgrade, Real Barcelona Tours reserves the right to not offer any kind of refund on the difference between the cost of the tours.
Amendments that entail a date or time modification are subject to availability of guides and tickets of the attraction.
If you wish to modify the date/time of a small group experience or a semi-private experience, Real Barcelona guarantees to accomodate you free of charge should this modification be requested 72 hours prior to the date/time of the tour and should there be availability.