Gaudí and Picasso in Barcelona Private Tour
Gaudì and Picasso in Barcelona Private Experience
If you’re an art lover, this Gaudi and picasso barcelona tour is perfect for you! Emabrk on a journey to discover the work of two of the most influential artists of the 20th century. Whether you’re traveling alone or with your family you will surely enjoy discovering Barcelona with us!
Book nowand get the chance to visit the Sagrada Familia without waiting in long line thanks to our exclusive Skip the Line scheme.
Explore Barcelona with the eyes of Antoni Gaudì and Pablo Picasso walking the streets that inspired them in their great work. Get a tast of the Catalan Cuisine by stopping at some of the best tapas bars.
- Tuesday to Sunday
- 7 Hours approx.
- English, Spanish, French, German
- € Person
- ✔︎ 7 hour private 5 stars guide
- ✔︎ Skip the Line tickets to Sagrada Familia
- ✔︎ Skip the Line tickets to Park Guell
- ✔︎ Skip the Line tickets to Picasso’s Museum
- ✔︎ Professional local guide
- ✔︎ All entrance and reservation fees
- ✘ Gratuities
- ✘ Meals(to be paid on site)
- ✘ Transporation (to be paid on site)
- ✘ Hotel pickup/drop off
- ✔︎ Sagrada Familia
- ✔︎ Palau Guell
- ✔︎ Picasso’s Museum
- ✔︎ Gothic District
- ✔︎ Paseig de Gracia
- ✔︎ Casa Milà (outdoors)
- ✔︎ Casa Batllò (outdoors)
- ✔︎ Block of Discord (outdoors)
Antoni Gaudì and Pablo Picasso are without a doubt two of the most influential artists of the 20th century. Founders of the Modernism and Cubism both Gaudì and Picasso shaped Barcelona according to their vision of the world. Your 7-hour tour will begin in front of the Sagrada Familia, the emblem of Barcelona and Gaudì’s manifesto of his art. Here you will plunge into Gaudì’s most majestic creation, understanding how he planned the construction of the church, why he incorporated surrealistic elements, and why the church is still incomplete.
The next stop will be the Palau Guell, a building so beautiful that it became part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Enjoy a pleasant walk through the Gothic Quarter, where you will reach Picasso’s Museum.
Let your guide fascinate you with stories and anecdotes from Picasso’s life as well as the history that runs across the Medieval Gothic district. We understand that 7 hours can be a long time to walk around Barcelona. No worries, we planned a special “pit stop” for you. Get a taste of Barcelona by stopping at some of the best tapas bars!
After your break, you will proceed to the elegant Passeig de Gracia boulevard where you will stop to admire Gaudì’s Casa Batllò and Casa Mila. So, are you ready to discover what Picasso and Gaudì did for the city and how they transformed Barcelona to what it is today, a magical, fairytale-like, colorful city?
Carrer Sardenya 311 at Real Barcelona tours office
Know Before you go
- Please be on time at the meeting point as you may lose your entrance time slot
- Please ensure you bring a copy of your voucher and a valid ID
- This is an easy stroll around Barcelona, however we recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Because you will be visiting sacred sites, please ensure you wear a proper attire, covering shoulders and knees