Family Dragon Hunt Tour In Barcelona
Family Dragon Hunt Experience in Barcelona
Join our Dragon Hunt Kids experience and explore Barcelona’s secret side. We’ll take you on a lovely stroll through Barcelona’s most beautiful neighborhoods, while your kids hunt for mysterious dragons.
Our kid approved local guide will entertain your children with stories and legends of Medieval Barcelona. You’ll meet your guide in front of Gaudì’s Casa Batllò and take a lovely stroll along the Paseig de Gracia, stopping in front of Casa Amatller. While your guide will delight you with the legends that run deep in Barcelona, you’ll stop at Carre Petrixtol were you’ll taste delicious churros with hot chocolate.
Having recovered your strength, we’ll continue by visiting the Malda Galleries and the Boqueria Market where you’ll have the opportunity to shop like a local. At this point, your guide will lead you towards the Placa de Sant Jaume, where you’ll find a statue of Columbus. From here, you’ll take a cab and reach the Park of the Ciutadella with its unique waterfalls.
- Monday to Sunday
- 4 Hours approx.
- € Person
- ✔︎ Professional local guide
- ✔︎ All entrance and reservation fees
- ✔︎ Kids materials and gadgets
- ✘ Gratuities
- ✘ Hotel pickup/drop off
Carrer Sardenya 311 at Real Barcelona tours office
Know Before you go
- Please be on time at the meeting point as you may lose your entrance time slot
- Please ensure you bring a copy of your voucher and a valid ID
- This is an easy stroll around Barcelona, however we recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Because you will be visiting sacred sites, please ensure you wear a proper attire, covering shoulders and knees