Best of Gaudí Group Tour
Park Guell and Sagrada Familia Small Group
When in Barcelona, the Park Guell and Sagrada Familia are a must. Join us on our Park Guell and Sagrada Familia Small Group Combo and discover Gaudì’s masterpieces.
Your tour will start with an early entrance to the Park Guell. Here, with an accredited professional local guide, you’ll discover Gaudì’s artistic plentitude which belongs to his naturalist phase. The park, filled with statues of mystical creatures, and candy-like houses, will take you back to your childhood. Learn how Gaudì was inspired by nature and how he incorporated it in his park.
After your visit of the Park Guell, you’ll have some time for lunch, after which you’ll meet your tour guide and fellow travelers at our office near the Sagrada Familia. Emblem of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia is Antoni Gaudì’s most important masterpiece. Even though it is incomplete to this day, the Sagrada Familia is the most visited monument in Spain. With its 3 million annual visitors, it gained the title of a UNESCO heritage site.
One of the perks of this tour is our skip the line scheme. We’ll whisk you through the infinite lines, allowing you to maximize your visiting time. You’ll learn all about the architect’s artistic flow, what helped him envision the Sagrada Familia and why it’s still unfinished. You’ll explore the interiors of the church with its beautiful stained glass windows that create unique light illusions. There is no doubt that you’ll feel as if you stepped off into a parallel universe.
Book now and become an expert of all things Gaudì in just three hours!
- Monday to Sunday
- 1:30 Hours approx.
- English, Spanish, French, German
- 69€ Person
- ✔︎ Skip the Line entrance to Park Guel
- ✔︎ Skip the Line entrance to Sagrada Familia
- ✔︎ Professional local guide
- ✔︎ All entrance and reservation fees
- ✘ Gratuities
- ✘ Hotel pickup/drop off
- ✔︎ Sagrada Familia
- ✔︎ Parc Guell
Carrer Sardenya 311 at Real Barcelona tours office
Know Before you go
- Please be on time at the meeting point as you may lose your entrance time slot, thus lose your tour.
- Please ensure you bring a copy of your voucher and a valid ID
- This tour involves some walking, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Please be aware that you will be visiting a place of worship, a proper attire is required covering shoulders and knees.