Barcelona in a Day
Barcelona in a Day
First time in Barcelona and have only a couple of days to see everything? Well, then you’re in luck! Join us on our Barcelona In a Day tour, and visit the most famous highlights of the Catalonian capital.
Start off with a 4 hour walk around the city, stopping first at the Sagrada Familia, the emblem of Barcelona. Here, thanks to our exclusive Skip the Line Entrance, you will have the opportunity to discover Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece. With a full hour just in the Cathedral, you can lose yourself in one of the most revolutionary architect’s mind.
Once outside the Sagrada Familia, your will make your way towards the Gothic District. Here you will be amazed by the Medieval roots of the city and its labyrinth – like alleys.
While in this barrio, you will have the chance to see Picasso’s Museum and the Palau Guell, taste the typical tapas of this neighborhood, and continue your journey with your private driver.
From this point onwards, you will be in the sweet company of your personal guide and private driver, who will take you the charming streets of Passeig de Gracia. Here your guide will tell you all about the Casa Batllò, La Pedrera, ending at the mesmerizing Catalunya Square
- Experience the best of Barcelona in just one day, accompanied by a private VIP driver and a private expert guide
- No time wasted with our Skip the Line Entrance in the Sagrada Familia, a perfect example of architectural genius
- Stroll around the Passeig de Gracia, explore the wonderful Casa Batllò, La Pedrera, the Catalonia Square, and the Rambla
- Customize your tour and go off the beaten tracks by visiting the Olympic Stadium, the Montjuic Hill, the Mirador de l’Alcade, or take a walk on the Barceloneta beach, enjoying the seaside
- Make the most of this trip by exploring the city according to your own pace
- Monday to Sunday
- 7 Hours approx.
- Moderate Difficulty
- € Person
✔︎ Skip the Line to the Sagrada Familia
✔︎ 6 hours private expert guide
✔︎ 4 hours private driver
✔︎ Walking Tour of the Gothic district
✔︎ Panoramic driving tour of Barcelona’s best highlights
✔︎ Pick up from hotel (Please advise us as for where you are staying)
✘ Food and Drinks
✘ Tickets to St. Eulalia Cathedral (Gothic District)
✘ Tickets for Jewish Synanogue (Gothic District)
✘ Drop off
✔︎ Sagrada Familia
✔︎ Gothic District
✔︎ Picasso Museum
✔︎ Casa Batllò
✔︎ La Pedrera
✔︎ Las Ramblas
✔︎ Montjuic Mountain
Carrer Sardenya 311 at Real Barcelona tours office
Know Before you go
- Please be on time at the meeting point as you may lose your entrance time slot
- Please ensure you bring a copy of your voucher and a valid ID
- This is an easy stroll around Barcelona, however we recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Because you will be visiting sacred sites, please ensure you wear a proper attire, covering shoulders and knees
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please ensure you bring a valid ID, this is necessary for the security checks of the sites you will be visiting. Please be on time to avoid losing entry and thus missing the tour.
- When accessing sacred places such as churches you must wear proper attire so bring something you can use to cover yourself when entering the holy place as shoulders, knees and cleavages must be covered.
- Please make sure you ask the guide any curiosities you may have during the tour, we want to ensure you have the very best experience!
- Your private driver will pick you and drop you off up at your centrally located hotel so please ensure you provide us with all the required information at the time of booking.
- For your own comfort, please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- For any questions feel free to contact our staff by emailing email@example.com
- For the UK, USA and Canada our phone numbers are as following: 00 1 855 7747031 00 39063204914, every day from 10 AM to 8 PM.
- For emergencies only, please contact 00 39 340 1646091 or 00 39 8077626
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event