Kids in Barcelona Private Experience
Kids in Barcelona private experience
We know that it can be overwhelming traveling with children, it’s even more difficult getting them to enjoy the sightseeing part of any trip. This is why we developed a walking experience around Barcelona JUST for your kids and your family! Your tour will start in front of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona’s trademark and Antoni Gaudì’s most important work of art. Follow your guide inside of the Temple Expiatori, take advantage of our Skip the Line scheme, and start exploring this majestic church. Your child-friendly guide will know how to create interest in the entire family!
Once exited the Sagrada, your guide will take you to the Barrio Gotico, the Gothic district of Barcelona. This neighborhood is built as a labyrinth and hides many legends and myths. Your children will enjoy discovering the secrets of these alleys and narrow streets, maybe they’ll even meet a ghost trapped in Barcelona from the Middle Ages, who knows!
We believe that Barcelona is a great city for children and that they too should enjoy learning about this magical, fairytale-like city. And every good fairy tale always begins with a “Once Upon a Time”, so does this one! So what are you waiting for? Book now and discover Barcelona in no time!
- Monday to Sunday
- 1:30 Hours approx.
- € Person
- ✔︎ Skip the Line entrance to Sagrada Familia
- ✔︎ Professional local guide
- ✔︎ All entrance and reservation fees
- ✘ Gratuities
- ✘ Hotel pickup/drop off
- ✔︎ Sagrada Familia
Carrer Sardenya 311 at Real Barcelona tours office
Know Before you go
- Please be on time at the meeting point as you may lose your entrance time slot
- Please ensure you bring a copy of your voucher and a valid ID
- This is an easy stroll around Barcelona, however we recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Because you will be visiting sacred sites, please ensure you wear a proper attire, covering shoulders and knees