Sagrada Familia and Gothic Quarter Small Group
Sagrada Familia and Gothic Small Group
If you’re a first timer, or have been to Barcelona many times, or even a local, we want to offer the opportunity to everyone to visit and enjoy the treasures of Barcelona. In just 4 hours, with the company of an expert guide, you will discover what Barcelona has to offer to you, its history, its legends and its myths.
While visiting Barcelona in large groups can be slightly overwhelming, the intimate atmosphere that we offer with our private tours will give the you possibility to enjoy Barcelona to the fullest.
Your tour will start at the feet of the Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudì’s biggest love, so big that the architect past his last 15 years, day and night, working at his beauty. You’ll be fascinated with the exterior of the church: notice every little detail, look at its mesmerizing towers, get lost counting the infinite figures represented on the facade. Delve into the mind of Gaudì by understanding his vision for the basilica and for Catalonya itself, whose future he believed was the Sagrada itself.
Having grasped the love between Gaudi and his Sagrada Familia, you will continue towards Plaza Catalunya, and to get there you’ll take the subway for just one stop, so be careful and don’t lose your guide!
Once at your destination, you’ll walk towards the Gothic district of the city, passing by the Paseig de Gracia where other two Gaudì beauties stand tall, the Casa Mila, and the Casa Batllò. You’ll get to the Barrio Gotico in no time, traveling back to the Middle Ages, and even back to the Roman times.
Built as a labyrinth, the Barrio Gotico hides many mysteries, and was once source of inspiration for many artists, such as Picasso himself. Discover how this was the pulsing heart of Barcelona for its political and commercial affairs, bringing a touch of the gothic architectural style that will later on be transformed by Gaudì into what is known as the Modernism Movement.
As Carlos Ruiz Zafòn described Barcelona, it is a city that enters your heart and steals your soul. This is why we believe that this walking tour is the perfect way to get Barcelona into your system and be carried away by its beauty!
- Monday to Sunday
- 4 Hours approx.
- € Person
- ✔︎ Skip the Line entrance to Sagrada Familia
- ✔︎ Professional local guide
- ✔︎ All entrance and reservation fees
- ✘ Gratuities
- ✘ Hotel pickup/drop off
- ✔︎ Sagrada Familia
Carrer Sardenya 311 at Real Barcelona tours office
Know Before you go
- Please be on time at the meeting point as you may lose your entrance time slot
- Please ensure you bring a copy of your voucher and a valid ID
- This is an easy stroll around Barcelona, however we recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Because you will be visiting sacred sites, please ensure you wear a proper attire, covering shoulders and knees
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller / pram accessible
- Public transportation nearby
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event